Paypal Mass limitation case (nutcase!)

 
It’s just my tough about paypal, its being crazy month for me, I got my new paypal account, then its being limited and if you think that im doing some kind illegal activity with my paypal ?? the answer its nope! I don’t do anything with my paypal, what I just do its using my paypal for accepting payment and then withdrawn it, my paypal balance sources came from sponsoredreviews, blogreviews, and other paid to review earning system, and at first when my paypal got limited, they ask for my proff of address, I give it to them, and the next day my account got released and I withdrawn my money flawless without any limitation, 2 weeks after that, I got payment from sponsoredreviews and withdrawn it, the same thing happen! Paypal limited my account then ask the same damn proof of address, I upload it again, then Paypal releases my account!!! I just realize something wrong with my account, 2 weeks after that the same story happen!, they limited my account when I want to withdrawn my money, and now they limited my account for sure, I don’t know for sure what they want from me, why it always happen ???. I just never tough that it will be so hard to own paypal account, I mean with a clean balance, it’s not their main priority, they really make me angry with some case, for example each time I want to withdrawn my money, they limited my account, then I must pay for the reversal money, they deducted from the fee, and keep doing It each time I want to withdrawn my money! It’s insane!!!! I really want to move my payment system to moneybokers, even so lot of paid review not accepting moneybookers for their payment system, and its crazy!, I should stick with paypal account while im still working with paid review earning money progam.. NO WHERE TO RUN!! Still.. I must deal with paypal like it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment